Friday 16 January 2009

Joy...

A piece of plain croissant can bring joy into my being…

How about you?
Do you know a kind of simple food that produces a kind of ecstasy into your mood?
Try to know it as joy can be found, and to start a day with joyful feeling is a gift of the day…

A piece of plain coffee can create an enhanced mood of my being…
How about you?
If I can be frank, in the morning when dawn was blessed with pouring rain, a simple thought of having a cup of “coffee of the day” in Starbuck had been enormous and this plain coffee was really a thing that made my day...

And the most… music, yes… music…
Playing music is the first thing I do to welcome every morning, and the last thing I wish to do before falling asleep is playing the music too
Why?
In music, arrays of blissful feelings are easily well stored into my heart and I must blame my decent ipod touch for making this close to perfect recently

As Friday is here, as morning still pours with some falling rain, as fragile feeling might be well mixed with increased adrenaline as weekend is coming back once again, I’m thinking that joy is a true gift to human being

If I’m filled up with joy, I could share and pass this joy to my loved ones
And if I start a day with joy, I hold large likeliness to taste that day with joy too
And if joy is large in my heart then bliss will blossom and happiness will be real
And life will be blended in sweetness

Suddenly, what said about “I can’t give you what I don’t have” is well tasted
If I do have extra joy then I could share to my loved ones that joy, and if I know what things that make me joyful then I know better how to be happier in this life

So, for a day like today, a day white-collars love most, a day when lager might be pouring or wine might be sipped later tonight, I’m unveiling you my simple secret to be happy by listing joyful things of my life

Now you know why I’ve been trying my best to live this life to the fullest by being happier, or at least, I’ve been striving to be happier in my life by doing “things I love to do”, by doing “things that bring me joys”, and by living this life positively (as said my Norman Vincent Peale or Robert Schuller)

Happiness is within distance, strive for it and grab it for more, and keep it for eternity

No comments: