Tuesday 13 January 2009

love gives us fluidity

The big question is now lying here

The only question left, however, is can I live up to my only wish to live to the fullest with this gal?

An enticing joy whenever I’m with her never precludes me from feeling so

After all, the moments of life in St. Theresa, the occasions of sweetness in Pisa Café, and the times of gladness in Starbuck are nothing but decent tokens how well this life has taken me

And if it had not been for the right time of encounter then I would almost certainly have gone on to walk down the aisle, somewhere nearby by the cliff, over one decent sunset, in a place where heaven was recently found in panache

While my heart hit the heights in recent weeks, however, I have also lost in brain for rationality and at heart for plausibility

And while my heart can be the only key to every answer to my future, she can be lynchpin of my bliss

Love gives us fluidity… Love breathes us freedom
And love also breeds seemingly irrationality, a commodity which has been all but a truest gift to enjoy this life to the fullest

It is I can forget what brain says when I’m in love...
I have no fear to live up…
I’m maturing with each month…
I’m taking up every likeliness with heart as the chance to be happiest –as now- might just happen once in lifetime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who received them, and they bless you, the giver...

Love U Babe,

D

Anonymous said...

D juga (hm... D creweeeet ney)

She feels very safe with you.
Mostly every woman dreams about being with someone like you forever.
She will say : I miss you everyday Anthony, it isn't the same with you...

D S