Friday 9 January 2009

love letter (9 january 2009)

My dear beloved,

Last night, a moment with you, produced a brilliant piece of utmost joy inside my heart and I know it would be against any destiny if I try to waive this joyful moment from memory of life

Last night, a moment with you, fed me with indescribable feeling to feel how lucky I’ve been in this life to have met and known you then been loved by you, trailing my every emotion of life to realize this emotion

Last night, a moment with you, proved to the only best joy of yesterday where rain was falling as we both walking hand in hand without any rushing feeling that rain might be harshly pouring in later minutes

Last night, a moment with you, was full of values, linking every talk with smartness and connecting every smile with thankfulness where I was ended up laughing as you were on the phone with my best nephew on the way back home

Last night, a moment with you, was set to be perfect in setting as romantic view was breathtaking inside as continued falling rain was harshly pouring outside, leaving us to wish for this kind of moment to last forever

Last night, a moment with you, was made in heaven

Last night, a moment with you, was always first-best for much of my time

Last night, a moment with you, was painted in an everlasting memory of my life

With all the love in this world,
Kevin Anthony...

3 comments:

Meita Nahar said...

The series of the love letter that always romantic from tony anthony a.k.a. kevin

Congratulation followed the love trip that was new for you... the happy couple

Prayer and my support were with the two of you up to the end of life

Anonymous said...

your search for true love will be over soon because you have found your soul mate... a perfect woman for you

D

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Ton, finally you've found the one that you've been waiting for. Waiting for the right one really precious, worth more than anything in this world.
Congrats for both of you, I wish you both the very best in your relationship.

I hope I could have such experience... :)