Monday 9 February 2009

The Beauty of Falling Rain

Who says falling rain is less beautiful?
I never say and I won’t…

Falling rain for me is an enticing moment to savor where a cup of hot tea seems to taste million bucks…

Have you tried this before?
Holding a cup of hot tea while biting one piece of croissant?
It is just fantastic in feeling…

If I can be honest, the view of this morning when this writing is composed is so cracking when pouring rain leads to another spell of misty look, a moment where the lights of motorists emerge like fireflies that are so nice to savor

Can you feel it?

And now…
Every drop of pouring rain describes the love of our Dear Lord to continue letting every grass, tree and forest to live their lives in the fullest meanings by savoring the natural water from heaven

Don’t you think it is really great?

Every now and then I know every pouring rain is a balance of sunny day, and what our Dear Lord has prepared is a life in balance, and I realize a life in balance is a fulfilled life, and a fulfilled life is the simplest secret to live this life to the fullest where utmost joy is well guaranteed

Happy pouring rain everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if the rain poured badly on me, there's still hope for a brighter future waiting ahead.

I loved it when it rain. And for some time, I was thinking of life, the color of life.

D