Monday 23 February 2009

She Is My Lover...

Saying good bye is never easy, especially when the timing is not right and reason is only slight. But, please, you have to let me go.

Truth is, I've found another love.
With her, I feel fulfilled and I feel blessed

She's given me a new spell on my life and I've rediscovered my good reason to be happier in this life

Her name is “giving heart”…
Some call her "charity work" and I've been tickled pink ever since I met her recently, and like my joyful times with swimming and yoga, I'm back where I feel happier: giving to the lesser and helping the unfortunate ones

Yes, I know I said my love for Bali would be unrivalled, my assigned works might be too hectic, and both might limit my chance of doing the giving in Jakarta

Yes, you are right to think this way but I didn't know then that being involved with charity work would be so much fun. (And the fulfillment in my heart ... Wow!)

Perhaps you missed my goal of life which I should have told you earlier when we met the other day.

Was my best friend “just give it without take it” shown to you my philosophy of life before?

Anyhow, the joy of giving was a gem, the kind that made me happy, a free ticket to walk in the path of bliss that I’ve learnt from my tutor of life “mr. yoga”

Truth, I'm still learning happiness' language, but I know what "joy" means

I know it's hard on you...
But here I am once again… giving is my joy… I’ll keep doing this while I can

I’m now missing a gal with charity’s heart badly…

No comments: