Monday 23 February 2009

She Is My Lover (1)

In life, I'm a slave of my dreams… In happiness, I'm a slave of giving.

I don't know if you read my recent email to you a month ago but I think and hope you'll get the message… Sometimes, you've got to be a little cruel to be kind (especially when telling the honesty)…

Fact is, money isn't everything... Status isn’t anything….

I'm thinking of myself, my families, my best friends and my responsibility to our Dear Lord here, too…. Perhaps it's vanity; perhaps it's the passion for helping others I've carried since I was kid…. But I cannot bear the thought of saying goodbye to help the lesser ones...

I've done few to help others and I’d love to give it another crack in giving more and help others to reach their dreams thru proper educational path that everyone is deserved to have

But for that, I've got to work hard and smart

My heart is now talking to two things: balance and boundary…
In balance I’ve found load of amicable natures while in boundary I’ve found pool of acceptances

Of course, I will obey every of what I can’t do in giving…
This isn't it about fame or fortune…. For once, it's just about giving

Have a splendid Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some thing new will always lift your spirits and your attitude can build your passion.

Yes Anthony, you have the capability and you will be successful.
My best wishes.

D