Tuesday 5 May 2009

till day arrives

i'm in doubt if nothing could stop me from leaving this city as my aim to be in the island of god seems to become more imperative than ever as every token of my heart leads to one single evidence that my life has been destined to be there

i'm in doubt if every best dream that i've dreamed for is only to live peacefully in this island, a place where sun shines all year long, a city where live has been well blended with joy and bliss, a destination where my soul finds its best shell

i'm in doubt if anything in this world could stop me from believing that my life was made in east, then shifted to the west, but would end up in the central, a kind of perfect combination of life

i'm in doubt really...

even last night when i was in earnest talk with my dear ones, i shared how much i want to live this life to the fullest, and this might be realized when i move to this island within nearest years as i know the calling is louder than before, and it is my time to pay back to my Dear Lord

and i shared to people i care, woman i love, parent i adore and families i respect that i've been in love with this place, and i'll keep going back to regain my soul that i've left somewhere near the steep cliff where best view of sunset was made once for all

suddenly i know this calling never ends, and i know it'll be coming back for more as i find ton of happiness whenever i arrive there, and some of friends, and old friends started moving there to build up a new community

if time allows me, i'll be there for good, and if my Dear Lord permits me, i wish to be there earlier than planned, but still, i leave it all this to the hand of my Redeemer

till day arrives, i keep hoping, praying and wishing for that day

No comments: