Thursday 8 October 2009

...moments and suddenly...

sometimes i love being unknown...
sometimes i just love being unnoticed...
sometimes i just think and love being no one...
sometimes i just wish, hope and love being someone that falls into ordinary...
sometimes i just miss the moment of being nothing with myself...

the moment when i feel nothing is the joyful moment when i start thanking for everything i've been blessed, a healthy breath and a happy life which is precious by any means

the moment when i stop thinking is the enticing moment when i feel abundant, fulfilled with present life for which many have said i've been blessed more than others, and still, the blessing continues pouring

the moment when i look outside is the cracking moment when i feel full inside when my hunger of loving my loved ones is suddenly driving me like no endless road for which my scale of loving is suddenly inflating to the unthinkable level with which i have no control

suddenly i'm only dealing with moments....
suddenly i'm seeing myself into moments....
suddenly i'm with ms. giving heart that melts me to the ground...

suddenly i see bright future in my hands...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting another moment with you.