Tuesday 12 February 2008

Have A Splendid Tuesday

I host myself with bliss knowing splendid moment of today would move me to sweeter life after witnessed The Gunners outclassed Blackburn Rovers on this early morning

I know my joy would be complete if this weekend shall be wasted in Bali -an always adorable place that keeps me in the wings of dreams-, wishing I’d retire in the next 4 years before maturity of life wraps me naturally

Until the moment when I’m jotting down this piece of writing, my heart firmly believes this Island of Gods does what it takes to be the best place on earth and I’ll keep my focus on this dream

As life leads me always in colorful way, I was on a steep learning curve last night as my sometime-over-tenacious approach of “giving more than expected” might have landed me in hot water with some close friends

I, though, firmly believe this type of incident is now behind me

I know I’ve been guilty of not telling completely the better way to win and without clear explanation, others might find it hard to accept and edge inconvenience back into the mind

But life is about the process of learning and it is on the wing of this faith, I’ve been improving my skills, knowledge and expertise of dealing with other people in the close circle and no wonder I’ve been known for being one of the nicest communicators in the group

No damage was caused only explanation needed to clear the air of confusion

Now I’m sitting here, looking down all clear ways while morning was about to capture me with great feelings of Tuesday

Now I’m thinking of flying to Bali to see my Latino friend and till I’ve got the ticket, I’ll enjoy this day to the fullest

Have a splendid Tuesday!

No comments: