Thursday 28 February 2008

Love Letter (From Ubud Bali)

Morning arrives and the sweet thought of you turns up in style

This is something common as you are partly of my life in many ways and all about you has just driven me crazy to love you even more

I’m writing you this love letter because I want to share the sweetness of raindrops that wakes me up in the morning and all sounds of pouring rain remind me of our promise to walk together under pouring rain

I’m writing you this love letter because I want to tell you that you are first the thing I have in mind when this morning arrives and you are the last thing I have in mind before going to bed

I’m writing you this love letter because I want to unveil how often I put you in my prayers, wishing you to be in the safest hand of our Dear Redeemer, longing for the days when we’d be in the same Church of Life again praising our Dear Lord with songs that shake our tears

I’m writing you this love letter because you are just everywhere in my heart and every corner in my mind and I do love you

To my best wishes, pouring rains seem to keep falling to prolong my worry of not seeing another sunny day today but then I’m grateful for freely given waters that water every lawn and grass so we’d have lovelier grass tomorrow

I might now leave you for a while but I want you to know that my love for you remains as sweet as ever, like I first fell in love with you and I’ll always love you for some and many sweet reasons

With love from Ubud Bali,
Tony Anthony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anthony...

"Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed; to those who still believe, although they've been betrayed; to those who still need to love, although they've been hurt before; and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again."

She was a very lucky woman. A man like you not come everyday (I believe that.

So please : Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's broken...

Oke...GOOD

-Candy-
(hehehe...tebak siapa)