Saturday 8 March 2008

Again, Ubud

Ubud, by all means, is one of the top lists of the places that I want to be

Previous stay near the paddy field produced arguably the most soothing feeling of an alluring life could give where perfect tranquility was the only middle name of 4-day-stay

Paddy field was at the heart of the magic, having experienced the wild sounds of bird in the morning and grabbing an unrivalled scenery of perfect greenery that melts my heart

A morning greeting by female chickens at 5AM capped another moment which will live long in the memory

I’m fully sure to have many more decent chances of visiting other stunning places, but feel in the here and now; there is no better place to be at Ubud

It was one of the most enjoyable trips my life

I’ve written more about Ubud because this soothing place has ignited plenty of nice thoughts and decent ideas about calmness of life

If I happened to stop over in “Namaste”, a lovely shop in the corner of the street, I know that yoga has taken much of my attention and this is surely one of the ways that leads me to the fullest meaning of this life

Perhaps, the next trip will be ended up in UBud Aura, another decent place that is deserved to be staying as yoga’s room is fulfilled there

By then, the love of Ubud might have blended perfectly with the magic of Yoga.

No comments: