Sunday 9 March 2008

You'll Find Them In Bali

There was perhaps just one regret after a trip to Island of Gods which sent a ripple of sweet emotion through my heart

Cracking scenery of late afternoon in Kuta ain’t appear, nor sunset

But, I'll tell you what, every single day was filled up with joy, bliss and ecstasy, marking this trip is another trip of life that put me in series of alluring contentment

I was humbled by all dignities of life I’ve found in Bali that melt my heart to the bones

You could say I was too much in describing the beauty of Bali but I’m afraid I’m not the only one either

You could say I was too subjective in portraying the loveliness of Ubud where Blanco had found ton of inspirations to produce masterpieces that lasted for good

You could say I was too prejudiced in illustrating the exquisiteness of Jatiluwih, a place where heavenly vista was made in the beauty of paddy field that hold your breath for more than you’ve ever expected

You could say anything but Bali was a magic, and will remain like that in my heart of heart

Bali is about treasuring genuine beauty of life rather than squandering holidays costly

Bali, despite all its image of mumbo-jumbo, essentially is still a simple place to live

Live to the fullest
Live peacefully
Above all, love your life without fear

In Bali you’ll find all of them

No comments: