Saturday 8 March 2008

One Bracelet For Al

While I was shopping in “Namaste”, a whole thoughts of some nice creatures in my heart was recalled and I decided to buy one simple bracelet for my decent friend named Al

It was a simple bracelet, a combination of broken white, light blue and grey color

Nothing special about this bracelet but the cute message was surely triggering my intention as this bracelet might help to alleviate the pain of low blood pressure, vertigo, headache and migraine

For some memories of the past, I know Al has been struggling once a while with those things, and I was kind of hoping this cute bracelet would be beneficial for her

Al, you are such a nice creature and I’m hopeful you fancy this bracelet as much as I fancy our genuine friendship

The shopping day at Namaste marked the last day of my staying in Ubud

Ubud is now behind me but decent thought of this soothing heaven will always ahead of me for many reasons and I know I’ll be back soon to this safe haven

Till the day comes, I’ll keep hoping to be in Ubud with someone I adore for life

No comments: