Monday 31 March 2008

I Luv Today

From this 8th floor, evening has arrived but the thought of missing you lingered on

Blinking lights of the cars in the street splashed on this latest day of this March as the joy of today danced me away in smile

I love today, I luv this Monday more

This is a kind of day which wrapped me in blissful feeling, knowing previous night was passed in style, and wishing another night like this would be repeated again

Suddenly I remember my praying time in St Theresa last night

A moment of litting candle
A time of holding hand
An occasion of slipping arms around the waist

From time to time, I tuck my wish to marry someone I adore and I wish to realize this before 2008 ends

All I want is someone to stay with me, committed to life, love me unconditionally in thick and thin, in ups and downs, in highs and lows

My faith in marriage has always been perfect and my belief in love has never been changed by the caprice of life

And life was indeed enticing

When love hits, heart will be mute and logic will be paralyzed

One cannot help but be moved by love

I love my adorable gal...
(And I knew I was with you in this Church of Life)

No comments: