Sunday 9 March 2008

Love Letter (Another One)

You set my heart alight

A kind of love that you’ve shared is burning like a fire that never ends

A year has been tested by series of arguments; years have been tempted with trauma of the past but your love stands still above anything in this life

True, we had fights as we are human with full of jealousy

But what a delight to have love that keeps me burning in good and bad times; in sweet and sad times

What a delight to witness a power of irrationality called love that leads us together side by side and all we want is our genuine togetherness that only our Dear Lord will be able to divide

What a delight to taste the tastiest sweetness of life thru your love which flames my heart in steady manner that keeps me loving you more every single day

What a delightful life I have to have loved you
What a delightful life I possess to have been loved by you

Your love is the most impressive dimension of life that I’ll carry thru my whole life till one day when we decide to walk down the aisle

I’ve loved you for many reasons and I’ll always luv you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anthony...

There are no words to express how I feel about this beauty love letter.
I constantly search for the words and they all seem less than I truly feel. I know exactly how you feel.

"I still remember and the feeling still the same, and this pain inside of me goes on. I wonder why it's still so hard without..."
I wish he knew.

Good letter though by the way...

"Keep Writing and I Will Keep Reading"

-Candy-