Thursday 11 December 2008

healthy life is a choice

many to tell but few to write...

but a call this morning from my best friend "frank" in papua, sharing a terrible loss of our friend in malang who has just reached 40 years of age this year was surely a thing to write

but still i don't know how to start until i find this sentence " the more you live the less you die"...

a friend who has just passed away seems to be unjust if judged by age he has just earned, however, it emerges to be just if judged by life style he has stamped upon in this world

life style is not something i love talking about but this is something i shall write about because life style would determine how well we could reward this life in the fullest meaning while it is our fullest responsibility to live this decent life responsibly as rewarded by our Dear Lord

we -you and me- could color this life with red or white
we -you and me- could decorate this life with flower or grass
we -you and me- could paint this life with limitation or possibilities
it is all up to you... it is all up to me... it is all up to us

if you want to choose this life in negative ways then you'll be faced with a series of limitations that keep coming out from out mouth or thinking or attitudes and this will be combined with load of grievances too

if you want to choose this life in positive ways then you'll be rewarded with a series of possibilities that trigger ton of adrenalines to keep you developing and growing from time to time and this will be wrapped with a pool of joys in your heart

whether you choose being negative or positive remains an option
nothing is wrong or right, nothing is judged here as nothing is just or unjust
it is all about choice

As time goes by and some facts of loosing decent friends due to wrong life style are real, i'm now starting to think to which extent i shall talk about this healthy life style, a style that i've lived up in the past years that has brought plenty of contentment in my life

to some extends i'm still mixed to unveil my worry of telling others, but i know i'll do with my own style, sticking to my way of right eating and right exercise when it comes to speak the truth, and letting others know that i'm a happy man as i live my healthy life style

but then is it enough?
i don't know...

to be frank, i'm living a fact that my daddy is not a healthy life style person, and this is the reason why i've the extreme side of him by living my life in the healthier way since young age

i'm living with worries, if not fears, when seeing how hard it has been for him to battle his love on food and i knew by heart that he has failed many times with temptation of good food and continued struggling until today

and all foods seem to be the reasons behind healthy problems he carries in the past 15-20 years, and to some extent, he entirely depends on pills described by the experts (do you know what i mean, right?)

so, at the end, i'm compromising with myself to be a good influencer to my loved ones without forcing them, but showing the true facts of my life while steadily talking about the joy of being a healthy life style person

at least, i want them to see the joy of being in shape, the bliss of staying away from illness and the contentment of being healthy

i wish i had done enough, i wish my love of sport has been a decent path for my nephews and nieces to follow, and i wish my love of right eating has been a road for my loved ones to take up... i wish... and i wish...

at least, i know my best nephew "mo" has been with me in the past 2 years, and he has just been excellent in shape or fitness and continues living this healthy living in many senses

and i know all can be perfected when learning yoga, and now wonder i'm an earnest yogi in the past 2 years, and i've been committed to be a yogi for the rest of my life

now i must leave you for a while as thursday is getting later as pile of works is getting larger

no more cry for unjust life as we must to try our healthy life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm... that's my anthony