Wednesday 3 December 2008

the thought of you

the thought of you never goes anywhere

when sun shines brightly like now, when rain pours harshly like yesterday, the sweet thought of you will remain in our heart and i must write this thankful writing as my way of remembering your abundant love to me

if i can recall...

there was a time in my life when life seemed to be an uphill climb, you were there for me, offering any helping hands and sharing your warm hugs to waive any fear when my worries looked immense to take up

there was a time in my life when failure was closer, you were standing there for me, convincing that i belonged to winning circle, hence, i should not quit no matter how hard i might have been hit or punched by this world

there was a time when frawn was painted everywhere, you were there for always, being my source of smiling and strength, something that this world was rarely seen and you were there showering me with genuine faithfulness of loving me unconditionally

there were many times, many moments in this life, and those moments made you so special, first in my eyes, then in my heart before i realise you were definitely sent by our Dear Lord to save my life

thank-you, grandma...

thank-you might not be enough but thank-you is all i have
my thankfulness might be lesser in meaning but it is more in feeling

i miss you...
i miss you, grandma...
i miss you with all my heart

(rest in peace)

No comments: