Thursday 4 December 2008

one decent gift from my writer's friend

02.41pm was a blast when this young postman arrived to knock my door

unlike yester thursdays, this thursday i was indulged by one small parcel which was sleekly wrapped in brown wrapping and my name was printed on it, it was a gift sent from bandung, it was a gift from my dear writer's friend..

i was joyful to know this decent gift was a token of christmas where santa claus was smiling in this unique creation of wooden craft, and i must say how thankful i was to receive such gift

if i can be honest, this is my first-received-gift on this december, and i'm hopeful you don't mind if i put this gift on this working table until christmas and new year is over in the next 4 weeks time

suddenly my afternoon was shifted into blissful mood
suddenly this santa made me smile that christmas was just around the corner
suddenly i know i have been so lucky to have known you

load of thanks, my dear writer's friend:)

No comments: