Monday 24 November 2008

i can't help it...

now i can find you in every corner of my mind

and you've been there since last wednesday when you turning up in panache, making a night to remember when your enthusiastic talks captures my best attention then pleasing my thirsty of seeing one smart brain wrapped in decent look and clever jokes

and then you just make my world turn inside out since then

whom shall be blamed?
am i wrong for fancying you too much?
shall you be blamed for taking every offer being together?
or is it life that it is supposed to be?

i don;t know...

and if i shall start my day then i know i shall end with a thought of you which is i can't shun despite i try not to include you in every walk of my life but i can't help it

and if i'm now sailing with a series of blissful emotions then i couldn't separate you from this feeling as i know you are the biggest reason of the most recent uplifting life in me

and suddenly, all of my life is now being focussed on you...
i can't deny...
i can't conceal...
and i must tell you that you are here, there and everywhere...

(i'm scared of fancying you much; but i can't help myself from not liking you most)

Splendid Monday, everyone!

No comments: