Thursday 6 November 2008

Till The End Of Time

The road we’ve chosen might be longer than expected
The path we’ve taken might be steeper than imagined
The journey we’ve ridden might be darker than pictured

And sun might not shine all days and rain might not pour all months, but I’m standing here to tell you that I’ll take you with me to get there, to a place where heaven was made in honesty and loyalty, and in that island, I’ll commit my whole life to be with you till death do us apart

For what it has been a coy to many of us, it is no longer a secret that I’m in love with you

For what it has been a mystery to some of us, it is all now known that you are mine for the rest of this life

And for what it has been a story of life, I’m here to write every chapter of us, I live to love you, and you live to love me, till the end of time

No comments: