Monday 3 November 2008

last saturday

it is morning croissant from daily bread restaurant that is now with me
it is a superb way to kick of this monday but i had a brilliant saturday to write too

last saturday, unlike other saturdays, i was given a chance to be a good host when a dear friend from bandung was in town to pay me a visit, and i was happy to see my dear friend once again

she is in healthy, full of smile and a writer of her life too
she is a dear friend in the past years and the last time we met was an almost year ago when we both ended up a night in starbuck menteng, seizing the saturday till monday morning with ton of decent chats

this time, we did not much time to chat except an hour to enjoy with dim-sum in duck king-grand indonesia plus two hours full of spirit when mamamia took us to another spell of joyful life

i know i did promise my dear friend of this mamamia
why shall be a mamamia?
i don't know -if i can be honest- and if i do know it is all about uplifted spirit after seeing this entertaining movie for which the joy remains even when the movie is finished

now i start believing what a movie could bring to our lives, but more than anything, i believe that happiness and joy would come to our lives when time is right and it was well put in this movie

a series of decent sceneries, a bunch of memorable songs and a string of cracking moments in this movie are behind all best reasons why this movie has been well praised, accepted and cheered by many of movie lovers, including myself

years before i see this movie, my love for music has been well blossomed and the songs of ABBA are all familiar to my ears, not to mention, my skill of playing those songs thru my guitar

perhaps, for some people, "slipping thru my fingers" is not familiar, but this song has been tapped into my mind 20 years ago, a moment when my appetite of learning music was too large by any means

and in truth, i was singing loudly inside my heart and i was kind of hoping i could stop the clock from the funny trick of time as i -suddenly- missed ton of decent memories of singing this song with some friends when one saturday night fell in style

now i wish my dear friend would luv this mamamia as much as i do
now i wish she would be back in bandung with cheerful feeling of mamamia
and i wish i had been a good host on last saturday as i did enjoy the moment of being together

as life goes on...
we are now on monday, another week for which i wish to crack another blessing moment with my given life which has been fabulous, enticing, fascinating and also encouraging

as i move on to this monday...
i started feeling that nothing we could hold will stand still, nothing...
all we had would be untied no matter how hard we tried...
and i could feel why 'slipping thru my fingers' is very right...
(I wish that I could freeze the picture...and save it from the funny tricks of time)

enjoy your monday and let's have today poured into our lives with bliss

No comments: