Thursday 26 June 2008

In Blue Point Bali

No place does it better
No other scenery does it nicer like the vista at Blue Point

No one could complain if your dream of perfect marriage shall be tied up in a place in Bali, called Blue Point

That was the sweet conclusion after visiting this stunning place where heaven was beautifully made when sunset was in the process of sinking four days ago

There will be many dreams to go back, one fine day, to walk down the aisle with the woman of my life when time is perfectly due

There will be many dreams to live up, one fine day, to commit myself to love the right woman who would be the mother of my kids

There will be many dreams to long for, one fine day, to feel the tears of joy when moments of life would be yours for eternity

There will be many dreams to pursue, one fine day, to promise in front of our Dear Lord to bless your marriage till death do us apart

There will be many more dreams to say…

And now I know, if I can be frank, Blue Point is one of the most destined places I want to be when time of walking down the aisle is made up

In Blue Point, my best moments of life would be decorated

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony said :
"And now I know, if I can be frank, Blue Point is one of the most destined places I want to be when time of walking down the aisle is made up"

I said :
"Amen ... But you should decide which one, Tony ... " ;-)