Monday 2 June 2008

My Aversion on RR

Never realized when it was all started but all I know I’m a person with total aversion toward rudeness by all terms

Never realized when it was all began but I shall tell that my tolerance over ruthlessness might be reaching zero level by all means

Never realized why I was so soaked into extreme loathing when someone was joking in ruthless manners with rude words that I might not be interested to listen

And this is what happened a few days back when I was joked with some words which are so ruthless and rude and I just could not take up anymore with those disgusting words as I hang up the phone

Where in the world shall a chap be called “Animal”?
Where in the world shall a lad be called “Animal”?
Where in the world shall a man be called “Animal”?

Where in the world shall a gal be called a creature who loves “Animal”?
Where in the world shall be a conclusion that a gal loves ‘Animal”…
Where in the world this shall be justified?

I don’t mind if you said that all humans have animal instinct which is true and I know sex is partly of animal instinct that each of us enjoys most

I don’t mind if you said that few humans in the world are truly “animal” because of their attitudes toward human beings and they are people with no sensibility as human always carries sensibility into their lives

Of course, some of you, might disagree with me but I’ll stand by what I believe that human is a creature with dignity and no even single good cause can be used to call human as “Animal”, unless the caller is an “Animal” in heart, mind, soul and more importantly, in attitudes

Look, I sound angry when writing this piece of writing but this is the only way how I express my thoughts over ton of aversions of those who call human as “animal”

Till words don’t rhyme, I’m a still firm believer that human is an image of God

To those with “animal heart or animal attitudes” then it is entirely up to you to choose this life as you are the one who steers your life into next sphere where only God would judge you at the end

Again, I’ll stand up against those who claim or associate human with “Animal”

I’m a man with honor
I’m a man with sensibility
I’m a man with nobility

I’m an image of God
(not an association of “Animal” which is disgusting by any means)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...
D