Wednesday 18 June 2008

She Looked Jaded

I was wildly surprised to meet up with her again this morning when coffee took us both in many terms discussing and sharing the challenges of works that hampered our lives recently

But one thing that bothered me was the jaded look in her face...
She looked in total exhaustion as works and night lives might have taken toll...
I was shocked for a while but then life is about choice

For some whiles, I was digesting why this jaded look was so obvious but then all were clear when she saying all recent life was filled up with clubbing, working and sleeping less every night

I was shocked but in favor of respecting what she was saying in honest tones

But again, some parts of mine were shaky to know that she might have damaged her body carelessly recently and she would pay a huge price in years to come when she reaching 30 years of age in months time

Till I'm writing this writing, I'm still unsure why she has tempted the life in clubbing path despite our Dear Lord has blessed her brain with great smartness that few gals might have wished for

Till this minute when remembering those looks of her faces and declining fitness in her eyes, I was still wondering whether her life was worse than before as I was feeling that she might have taken a kind of drugs

Till now I don't know what to comment and I was trying hard to hold my words as she is now a mature gal whom with her life shall be on her fullest choice

Now I'm wishing she knows what she must do for this life

Above all, I know that we shall be respectful to what our Dear Lord has given to us, a body to exist, a mind to resist and mental to persist and all are made and aimed to the best of our lives

Have a splendid Wednesday!

1 comment:

Meita Nahar said...

At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about.

Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer.

Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do.

Some things you say cause there's no other choice.

Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.