Thursday 26 June 2008

Sunny Day Or Rainy Day

One sunny day is what I want despite another rainy day never makes me feel blemish too

And I am always torn into two for the love of sunny and rainy if I can be honest

Why do I love so much rainy day while fancying so much sunny day?

Let me tell you what one sunny day means to me...
1. A moment to cherish the day lights without any cost
2. A time to savor sunbathing with free of charge
3. A moment to enjoy the blossoming flower when Springtime arrives
4. A time to gather with closed ones for barbeque at the back yard
5. A time to admire clear blue sky and a moment to adore moving clouds

How about rainy day...
1. It means a moment to love raindrops
2. It means a time to enjoy the misty looks
3. It means a moment to allow one cup of hot tea tastes tastier
4. It means a time to stay longer in bed when morning arrives
5. It means a moment to listen to the rhythm of falling rain
6. It means a time to smell the falling rain

If you see me then you know how much I luv every single given thing that our Dear Lord has given and what He has given is just a perfect gift to comply each other

If there is a sadness then there will be a gladness too
If there is an anguish then there will be a bliss too
If there is a frawn then there will be a smile too

Either you choose being at the side of sadness, anguish or frawn, it is entirely up you but I'm in favor to choose the side of being gladness, bliss and smile

Would you come with me to vote for gladness, bliss and smile?
(please choose those with me to make this world a better place to live in)

No comments: