Monday 19 May 2008

American Idol

David Archuleta is simply astonishing!

First I fancied his purity of voice then later took my breath away when singing "Imagine" before I was realised that a decent star had been born when he sang "Smoky Mountain Memories" a few days ago

For many minutes I was surpised with his vocal when hitting the high notes but then it was not the end as I was continously mesmerized when he perfectly pitching the lower notes in "Long And Winding Road" and this what made him so special on this 7th American Idol

For many times I love American Idol...
The was a time when I was so much into "Lakisha Jones" or "Bo Bice"...

There was a time when I was almost in tears when Constantine sang "I Can't Make You Love Me If You Don't"...

There was a time when I was so speechless when Vonzell Salomon performed "I Have Nothing" as her vocal was suddenly nicer than Whitney Houston, and no wonder if Simon Cowell was more than just impressed that night...

There was a time when I was singing in freedom and rhyming in joy when Amanda Overmyer flashed "I Hate Myself For Loving You" and that mood was just uplifted when this Joan Jett's song brought me back to the old days...

There were many times I shall be honest to fancy American Idols more but I can't be better in my honesty when confessing that a performance of David Achuleta continues making me wonder about the talent he has...

For a very sure, if his single is released after this American Idol 7, I'll surely buy and this is the first record I buy from an American Idols

Then a love of music continues pouring my life
Then a joy of music continues wrapping the big portion of my life
Then a bliss of music is there for me, for eternity

I wish you all the best in this singing competition.
If allowed, I'm hopeful, to see you crowned as the American Idol 2008
If allowed, I'm wishful, to see you written in the history of American Idol as the youngest ever winner

Above all, once again, I'm wishing you all the best!

No comments: