Saturday 3 May 2008

Swimming & Me (Bali Too)

Forget the heat

Ignore the hot which would shower my face then my back in the direction of making me looking tan and tanner

Swimming pool, once again, will take bigger portion of joy in my list when I’ll go swimming for the fourth time in this week, confirming my love for water sport has been immense

Once again swimming is the best sport according to me which was demanding in stamina but compelling in endurance

True, other sports with nicer equipments and prettier floor might differ from a pool with water, but, boy, swimming did push myself to the limit - with sweat and courage and determination and an energy which not all sports could match

If 1.5KM Non-Stop-Free-Style is still a question mark of endurance then I shall challenge you to count an almost 900 calories in a series of sport which you might find it harder than thought

In this swimming, enthusiasm and desire are blended well in the rhythm of perfect breathing and top fitness level

To such as cool water that flirts, heat that burns and endurance that challenges, swimming is all the best that a sport should be all about

To places such as Graha Residence (Surabaya) and Century Park Hotel (Jakarta), places which are magnificent with countless challenges to beat and limitless beauty to enjoy

To the joy of swimming, which turns up so loyally and when I need it most always in the best mood when I reach finishing line

Yet mostly to the love of swimming, the love that never ends which makes me a healthier and happier man, I’ve been thankful for so many indescribable reasons for having loved me so much in many ways

Well, swimming 3-4 times a week does not file a sin to my healthiness as once lager did when days went into rough ride some years ago

And what an impact to my body shape!
My shape has been stable, lean and fit which signal the youth enthusiasm lives on and the love of swimming seems to live on forever into the net of this life

A special gift for loving swimming most!
A sport, in truth, which brings plenty of contentment, giving enormous joy and pleasing every of muscle with relaxation whenever the swimming reaches the ending line

The end of 1.5KM, swimming consistently in free style is an always the defining moment of an absorbing feeling with rousing bliss pour into life that lasts for hours later

Now it is my time to go back into swimming pool again
Now is my time to flirt with heat of Surabaya and let myself into capture of sunburn to let me looking tan, if not, tanner, a look that my female friend always loves to see in me

Trust me; no angst will follow when heat burns my skin...
Nothing…
In the end, it is me and joy who are left when swimming is over...
And heat is right and hot is correct and I might be better looking when I am tanner and healthier in shape...

Now I could boast a love with swimming is a sweet blessing but then others will argue of my love on diving and snorkeling besides speeding jet-sky in Bali

Only Bali and swimming do beckon why I’ve been in love with them

No comments: