Tuesday 6 May 2008

A Day Like This

A day like this is hard to come by

A day where morning of Tuesday was started brilliantly but late afternoon wrapped me in fragile mood as tiredness of yesterdays is now really capturing my body

I was feeling exhausted for diverse reasons but a thought of having future with you is now entering a spell of life which is what I’m seriously thinking now

Not much said but not less mentioned either because it is purely a decent homework of I, me and myself for which I’ll have to sort it out before the end of June as October is what I’m aiming at this year

A day like this suddenly reminds me of you

I have seen love might crank up, but a move comes to fruition is within distance and I’m sure a loss of you would be a huge blow not just for my faith in love but for the joy of life as a whole

And your decent smile is Winona-type, your voice is Jenifer-style and your flirtatious hug is a hybrid of love and lust that make you so special in my heart of heart...

All I know all leads make you topping my mind in these days
Now I’m longing for splendid days with you in Bali…
(Please tell me you want me too)

Good night, Babe…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe...

Aku mencintaimu sepenuh hatiku

Tak peduli lagi tepat atau tidak

Tak peduli kamu menyadari aku hilang atau tampak

Tak peduli kamu bahagia denganku
atau cuma dengan sel otak