Tuesday 27 May 2008

I'll Always Luv You

It was not something usual when you turned up in my dream a couple nights ago

And for long spell I was trapped in wordless moment when the morning of Saturday arrived in panache

A few years back I was in deeply blemish emotion when heaven took you back for good and I was crying not to let you go but ended up in sweet surrender knowing you belonged to Jesus and He had released you from any pain that captured you for months

You are the gesture of love, the token of care, the symbol of sincerity

You are always the place I run to because I know I’d find a cushion of love

You are always the shelter I turn to because I know I’d be spoilt by you with ton of ice cream, pool of soft drink and series of decent food when my school holidays arrived back in early years of my childhood in Papua and those years were the best years of my life

I remember one cold night when rain hit harshly our city, I was screaming for blanket and you walked up the stair just to give me those extra blankets to ensure no cold could kill me that night

I remember one hot afternoon after sweating my childhood life with soccer game; I was awaited by you with two cans of Coke & Sprite plus one plate of Ice Cream just to show how much you had loved me as your grandchildren

I remember one decent morning when sun was yet to shine, I was called to enjoy the tastiest Yellow Rice with spicy & chilly tuna just to remind me how much luv you had showered to this life during this childhood

I remember one stunning evenings when I was gathered with a host of friends till late midnight but then I was called home by you because you still kept one plate of tasty fried chicken for me as fried chicken was my favorite food

I remember many days, many nights and many memories of you, Grandma

Moment of visiting you in the hospital when you were lying paralyzed was always triggering any tears of mine

And moment when you holding my hand, trying to hold it tighter, trying to open your eyes for a while, then you crying for some whiles, and it was sorely touching moment of my life forever

And moment of leaving you before going back to Jakarta, I was extremely fragile as I was holding your hand praying for your best but knowing your health might be in the shell and I knew by heart your days were numbered

And when I was on the plane, one nice gentleman sitting next to me telling me to keep loving my loved ones everyday without waiting for their best days or last days

He told me whenever I luv my loved ones then
....“I shall luv them with all of my heart” and...
....“I shall luv them on each and every day” and...
....“I shall tell them that I luv them”...

Then I learn when I luv, I’d luv like it is never going to hurt
Then I learn when I sing, I’d sing like nobody listening
Then I learn when I dance, I’d dance like nobody watching

Grandma,
I know you are now in heaven with our Jesus who blessed us
I know no more pain as only peace is now surrounding you
I know you’ve joint Grandpa to be together forever and ever

Rest in peace, Grandma…
Your love is forever...

I’ll always luv you

1 comment:

Meita Nahar said...

Dear Anthony...

Nice reading and very inspiring. This is so touching. I was stunned with this blogs of yours, a tear feel on my chicks after I finished reading this...I remember my father who past away.

It really hit me coz U've put all the words about it together and somehow it fits perfectly. Thank U for your wise words and share it with all your blog readers like me.
I think I'm a fan of your writing, if you don't mind. I wish I could too but ah...