Friday 2 May 2008

My Future With IM...

It was a kind of shocking news to have found that my boss FR had blighted my late afternoon of Wednesday thru one call at 5.30PM Jakarta’s Time.

I was apparent to have all the time in the world to digest what he unveiled and I am now analyzing all those findings that 2009 might be more than just a challenging journey to my life for which I’m so wishing to pass it in style

It was a call which had all the hallmarks of my plan to enter IM, a sphere that tempted my brain, a spell that I had postponed for a while

The call proved to be my final telling act of “a must to move faster” in this IM area, an area which offer an ocean of flexibility and a host of creativity

Mixed feelings were poured between a wish to test my best capability in entering new territory of business and a dream to live a flexible living where internet is the money machine 24-hour a day and 7-day a week and it is a borderless world as no boundary is said as I could be either sitting in Ubud or coffeing in Lovina to watch over this business

Still, the final telling is calling and a time to move on is now
I know the time is here and I believe my Dear Lord has signaled me the best time to move on

Now it is my time to respond for any of His Calls…
And I do promise to develop my talent to the fullest like the way I live my life to the fullest too...

I'm loving challenges and always will

No comments: