Monday 19 May 2008

The Memories of You

I know you’ll always be there in every walk of our life

I know I’ll always see you up there in every blue sky, always seeing you in big smile and always smiling for you in millions whiles

I know there'll be no more pains or tears and days of genuine agony are now behind
I know there's nothing else but only peace is now with you

In every word that I know, I believe you are now in heaven with our Heavenly Father

I know you are now together with all loved ones
I know you are in the moment of bliss for eternity
I know you are in heaven by now

No more pain; no more anguish; no more agony
Only peace; only love; only bliss

Not is a single day now passed in dreary tone and no more teary eyes left to break our heart to fall apart in deep crying

Not is a single night now passed in thorny feeling because no more tears left to cry and no more sorrow left to feel

That night...
I saw a joyful sound when you leaning on our Jesus
I know He always leads and guides us

That night...
I witnessed a peaceful look when you leaning on our Redeemer
I know He has loved us most

Till today, the memories of you keep me strong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did someone close to you just passed away? I'm so sorry.