Monday 18 August 2008

10 Reasons Why Being Single Is Not So Bad

Reason 1:
Freedom of movement...

Reason 2.
Nobody questions your late hours or your disappearances for long intervals of time...

Reason 3.
Your earnings don't have to be split two-ways...

Reason 4.
You can spend your private moments at home blasting music and singing at the top of your lungs into a hairbrush, with the shutters down and the dog scurrying for cover under the nearest bed...

Reason 5.
You don't have to be in bed by midnight every day, only to wake up again when you've just dropped off, at 1 a.m. when the baby brings the roof down...

Reason 6.
You don't have to spend endless hours shopping for stuff that'll never make a difference to your life...

Reason 7.
You don't have to be constantly reminded about things you forgot to do...

Reason 8.
You can stay back late at work and not be blamed for it, even if you were actually working...

Reason 9.
You can pick your nose or eat stuff off the table, and no one will rap your knuckles...

Reason 10.
You can be yourself... for as long as you want...

1 comment:

Meita Nahar said...

Why am I still alone? I've got a heart without a home.A little love is all I ask and that is all...

Will I ever find a lover.Maybe he has found another,And as I cry myself to sleep.I know this love of mine Ill keep...

I'm so lonely lonely lonely...