Monday 4 August 2008

From Kintamani, Bali...

I do not know what to start and where to start…
And yet, I do not know what to end and where to end…
So I am now swinging in between…
And so I am writing to you now…

Yes, I want to tell you about Kintamani, a cracking highland place where loads of admirations are mixed perfectly in magnificent views of Batur Lake, the biggest lake in Bali

Yes, I want to tell you about fresh air, a kind of freshness that breathes into my lung that reminds me a series of falling leaves when Autumn arrives in panache, a moment where dominance belongs to beige color

Yes, I want to tell you that every view from this lakeside is fascinating and thrilling either in the morning when chilly wind begins to fall or in the evening when tiny wave of lake starts to crawl

And sound of chilly wind is still swirling harsh outside my room when writing this piece of writing is composed

Do you believe that chilly wind is able to perfect your wishes and nurture your hopes?
(some people do believe so and I might be tempted to believe too)

But now I'm closer to bed as my eyes are blinking harder than ever...
Chilly wind continues swirling and night continues falling into midnite...

From here, at the lakeside, I'm wishing each of you a very splendid evening
(my love for you and Bali will never end)

Good night and sleep tight!

No comments: