Monday 4 August 2008

Love Is...

I'm worried for not loving you much
I'm worried for not being able to love you most
I'm worried for not being perfect in loving you
I'm worried for being too late in finding you in this life
I'm worried for being unnoticed for the sweetness of you life
I'm worried for loving you too late

But still...
Love is about waiting
Love is about willing
Love is about wanting
Love is about wishing
Love is about hoping
Love is about believing

And...
Love is about giving...
Giving you and giving me...
Giving us this life to the end...
And loving us to the fullest...


Sleep tight,
With whole love in the world for you

Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kan ku cari, Ke ujung langitpun akan kucari
Walau harus ku mati kan ku cari, Seribu cinta…

I’ll be searching for a thousand of love.. Woow