Wednesday 6 August 2008

Nothing Stays Forever

Nothing stays forever…
Nothing you hold would be yours forever…
Nothing stands forever….
Only does change live with us forever…

I learnt this notion sometime back from my Yoga’s Buddy, “Mr. Binyo”, a truly knowledgeable person in many senses when one decent weekend fell on in City Loft Sudirman, Jakarta

That day, I was speechless when those sentences were spoken out…

That day, I was trying hard to capture the real meanings of each word that seemed to have cut my lung into pieces…

That day, I was in the state of learning new insights again that would change my life forever…

Now, I’m back to this notion when knowing my hours in Kintamani are numbered and I’m thinking hard that all flashy lives in Kintamani will be left behind as Ubud is calling me

Suddenly I know nothing stays the same and anything I posses will be left behind as new things will arrive with new excitement and challenges, not to mention, the thrills that make me so excited about this life

If asked what I love most about Kintamani then I do have two decent reasons:
1. The Cold of Morning Sun

I love every minute of it, waking up to the sound of tiny wave of this lake and sensing cold morning sun that apparently makes me so in love with Batur Lake in Kintamani.

The freshness of the morning is the best in this country and every sound chilly wind swirling around reminds me the greatness of our Dear Lord to have made this lake with perfection

2. The Flashy Water of the Lake

It is another gift that every morning could give when sunlight is perfectly reflected in every tiny wave of the lake and this astonishing view decorates such an enticing vista which is incomparable by all means.

Standing across my room looking thru the lake as always the best gift every new day could give to my 3-day stay in Kintamani, and living in lakeside is surely something amazing that I’ve experienced in this life

Now Ubud is calling me even louder and I can’t resist not to entertain its call

Till then I’ll write to you again from Ubud, another ecstatic tiny city with loads of world class arts

My very good morning from Batur Lake, Kintamani, Bali

2 comments:

Meita Nahar said...

Change is calls of nature and so does everyone. So why live in a constant world when we can change everything?

Change the way of living .Throw some evils out and let some goods in for a better life.

Anonymous said...

Nothing lasts forever...
Nothing gonna change your love for Bali...