Thursday 14 August 2008

Lakeside...

Lakeside – a place whose freshness and beauty combined under an umbrella of perfection - was too difficult to forget

Unique sound of tiny wave was created to suspend any wound of the heart and it shunned any anguish that this world could carry into our decent life

No cutting edge life was offered there but only simplicity of nature to allow us enjoying the most of this life

From my room, again next to lake, I saw loads of joy, heard rhythm of bliss and felt current of contentment

I was there for the game of life and proud to love Bali more than other places

Key occasions made in Bali were created in heaven and I know our Dear Heavenly Lord was smiling when this Island of God was composed

And I am here now with a hell of a joy to savor...
And I know Bali is the key reason of it...

No comments: