Friday 1 August 2008

My Loving Grandma

How a day ends has so much to do with how it begins

So I must begin with loads of decent thoughts of my loving grandma who passed away 5 years back and she was in my dream a few months back capturing me in warm feeling and then I knew I must pay a visit to her graveyard

If I can be honest, a long journey to graveyard was longer than expected as swallowing trucks combined with sinking buses really mattered the speed of the road for which we shall be testing our patience to the best level

Journey was ended after almost 2-hour drive when graveyard was clearly pictured in my face and I was speechless as well as wordless

I watched her name written in golden color...

Suddenly, pool of tears running down my face for unknown reasons
Suddenly, ton of weeps crossing my very face for indescribable feelings
Suddenly, I cried for what I felt loads of burdens lifted up

I know she loved me a whole lot in the past
I know she loved me more that I’ve ever imagined
And I know my childhood was the best of all because of her unconditional love of giving and loving me eternally

Till death took her away, I was still in deep sorrow when seeing her in the hospital on remaining days

While lying paralyzed with intravenous in hand, she still was able to hold my hand tight when told that I was there to see her, and she opened her eyes for the last time for me before crying the tears

And I cried uncontrollably like a kid for the first time in my life

Now I know that love is about giving...
And my grandma has shown me a series of whole meanings of love by just giving every best love in the world to my childhood, youngster and adulthood

Then I remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting but only in giving that she did show me

I luv you with every beat of my heart, Grandma
(Rest in peace and our dear Lord Jesus loves you much)

No comments: