Monday 25 August 2008

If Asked...

If asked whether I’d love to live in Bali for the remainder of my life, then my answer would be…

“I'd love it!”
"What can I say? Bali is a heaven on earth”
"For me Bali would perfect."

"I feel I’m privileged to live in Bali and have no desire to live in other places”
“I don’t mind to pledge my to this Island of Gods”
"I dream of Bali, long for Bali and Bali is Bali”

"This island has something special that no others have and I do want to savor it to the fullest”
"I have been in a lot of places in this world but I know I’m truly privileged to be in Bali”

"I don't want to relish priceless moments there, I want to live there for good”
"When you see places all around the world, you see very few places which are comparable to Bali”

"I just enjoy it. I feel it is my home"


If asked whether I want to marry the woman of my life in Bali then my answer would be…

"I would love it"
"I am happy with everything, to love and to be loved by someone in this life”

"But if the woman of my life thinks that marrying her in Bali is a fascinating idea then I’ll be the happiest chap on this planet"

No comments: