Tuesday 21 October 2008

A Day With Love & Bliss

today is simply a day with love and bliss
today remarks another day in this 2008 that means a whole load to my bliss
today i know i'm wiser as another year grabs me in panache
today people greet me with ton of best wishes
today i'm no one but a birthday boy
today i'm a happiest person

to be loved in this world is a gift
to be cared in this planet is a joy
to be loved and cared in this life is a miracle
and miracle is what i'm feeling now

now i know why our Dear Lord has loved me much
now i know why He loves me in an unique way
now i know why i'm still here with passion to love Him more
now i know why He keeps pouring me with giving heart
now i know why i luv Him more than anyone in this world

a day with love is a moment of bliss
and i was born to this world because of love
and i live this life because of bliss
and with my love of life, i'd go as far as i could to love you with bliss

love is all i do have by now
love is all i savor by now
love is all i need
love is life
and life is love

(load of thanks to all dear friends who have wished and greeted me so well)

No comments: