Tuesday 21 October 2008

Some People

"Some people end their lives with deep satisfaction and with few regrets while others die with bitterness at the life they might have lived"

Is that true?
How many of us have seen this happened amongst our close circles, seeing those suffer with great pain while witnessing others running this life with full of joy?

Can we help those who suffer?
Yes, we can by telling them what brings happiness to their life

Why shall we do that?
Because happy people know what brings them happiness and consistently make those things a priority in life and this is the best way to learn from those happy people and live this life to the fullest

In this regards, now you could understand why I'm living now as if today's might be my last sunset, and by doing this, I found myself being more present to those around me

I luv being honest and sincere in giving and loving
I luv being open and blunt when loving and caring
I luv being myself when loving like there is no tomorrow
And that's how I live my life to the fullest

Splendid Tuesday everyone!

No comments: