Monday 6 October 2008

Love Letter (The Best Ever Written)

My Love,

If the most recent Friday night -3 October 2008- with you was the beginning of indescribable vibes of the future, then you left me who love you just the way you are with an indelible slow-motion memory of how special you were, and how lucky I was to have loved you and been loved by you

While you cited a couple times about loving me as I am, I was speechless in total joy that evening as countless of sweet thoughts of you would be written about that night that your honesty and openness had meant a whole world to this relationship, to this life, to this heart and to me

Who cares if later the night we kissed each other like there would be no tomorrow?

And on last Friday night when moonlight hit half perfection, you encapsulated an enticing love story into a single moment that defined exactly what you have been since you took my breath away 4 months ago in Blue Point, Bali –- a lovingly simple lover, a caring sweetheart, a hopelessly romantic gal

A gal of my dream!

How many times do I have to tell you that you are truly a gal that I have been waiting for to arrive in this life?

There was the time when we had dinner in Living Room, Seminyak Bali, when I stared into your bright eyes, telling you that I love you because you are someone, a gal with caring heart who happens to possess good sense of humor

There was the time when we were walking under the pouring rain in Kuta Bali, when I whispered into your ears before kissed you, revealing you that I love you because you are “Just You”, not a gal with a sexy look that might be so attractive by any means

There were lots of times that I told you that I have always wanted to love you with my own way, with my unique ways to make you feel sincerely loved by me, and I hope one fine day you would replay all sweet memories in your mind about “the way I love you”

With you all the moments seem to last shortly and that will always remind me why I fell in love, first with your smart honesty and caring attitude, then with you

At the end of the day, you are really the best thing that has ever happened to my life

I love you dearly and always will….
I miss you badly and always will…..

With all the love in the world,
Kevin... Kevin... Kevin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A... D loves U