Monday 13 October 2008

Love Letter (Writen on Monday 13 Oct 08)

This is where all starts, a love of yours, a heart of mine, a world of us

I know love is always an unknown thing, as much as I don't know the reasons why I love you, why I've loved you, why I fell in love with you or why I'm so in love with you for many indescribable reasons

When your love walked in, my world was swirling and my joy was splashing

You could name it whatever you wanted to call it but I was so irational when being with you, as I do know, I'm a truly happier person when being with you either in Bali or Malacca, either in the movie or in the bistro, either in fancy restaurant or just a hawker

When your love arrived I was dying inside just to be with you
Then I know if days turned out to be sweeter, lights got brighter because of loving you and loving me like there is no other better things in this world

When whispering a dream of living in Bali, you just smiled while whispering back with one decent sentence "Would you still love me when I'm 60 if I say yes to live with you in Bali"?... You bet, I did say yes...

When unveiling a wish of retiring young to live this life to the fullest by doing more charity works and less business works, you stared into my eyes by questioning "Is it your wish of giving and giving that nurtures you to live this giving tenet"?... and I said yes...

When being with you one day, when sunset was in perfect spell, when Kuta was just made for you and me, you laid your head on my shoulder, smiled at the sunset and whispered to my right ear almost unheard by saying "Would you be committed to me, in front of our Dear Lord, just to love me in ups and downs, thicks and thinks, highs and lows, hills and valleys of this life, till death do us apart"?... and I was in teary eyes, full of joy then said yes...

MyLove,
I do hope you know that I love you for million reasons and I'll always be hopeful this given love would last for eternity as your love is the best nest of my life and the best shell of my heart

I wish I were a writer so I could write in precise words how much I do love you
I wish I were a dictionary so I could pick up the right meaning of words of expressing my truest love for you

But I'm limited with knowledge and bordered with words
But I'm unlimited and borderless in loving you in every single new days of my life

And the magic of your love continues as I always feel loved, worthy, useful, cared, respected and accepted whenever I'm being with you and that is the best description of the world of our love

Days might be gone as Tuesday would arrive tomorrow, but when a new dawn turns up I know my love will blossom in nicer way and I know you'll be there to love me more (as much as I love you)

Splendid Monday, my Love...


With all the love in the world,
Tony, Tony, Tony

No comments: