Friday 10 October 2008

If... If... If...

If every rose has its thorn, I know with all my heart the way I luv you would be questioned by many others since secrecy is the middle name of our passionate relationship

If every night has its dawn, I know this burning desire between us would be leading to an enticing honesty that would be the talk of many others since I luv you more than other gals I have been in luv before

If every song has its lyrics, I know the completeness of life would be realised when having you besides me, promising our togetherness in front of God, in Uluwatu when Sunset has its best view, one fine day in 2007

If every life has its choice, I have known in my heart of heart that you are my missing piece, my soul buddy, my soul mate and my eternity where infinity is blessed in an everlating loving relationship

If every love has its loved life, I would love you as much as I luv my life...

1 comment:

Meita Nahar said...

Great expression of this sentence "If every love has its loved life, I would love you as much as I luv my life"

I love your love letters... Very romantic. Sometimes I think your side job is a writer.