Wednesday 15 October 2008

Luv My Life

I have no intention of leaving you aside by erasing some decent memories we had in the past because what we had was stunning and it was a journey of my life and I luv my life so much

Some might argue it is a wrong decision but decent memories never wipe me out from stunning life, instead, they gave load of positive energies to make furtune of blissfulness and I'll be making no concessions when it comes to the blissfulness

"I'm in love with my life and I have no intention of leaving this blissful life I am living up now"

"This stunning life makes me so attached emotionally and my heart and soul are akin to living to the fullest"

"I'll not leave it by any means but to keep it intact by all means"

"I luv my life but more than that I luv you who loves me the way I am"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you just the way you are.
I love you with all my heart.
I love you because you are so perfect to me.
I love you and I always will.