Sunday 5 October 2008

Last Friday, 3 October 2008...

A time when clock was ticking harder, out of blue, one sweet email arrived just in time when I realised another weekend was back in panache again

That email was pertaining The Best Moments In Life...

One of twenty two Best Moments In Life is "Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life", and I was suddenly swept away to a moment when a sweet song With Heaven On Our Side by Foreigner was played on LITE FM

This magic song led all my mind to someone I adored, an adorable gal who colored my life with trueness of love that never ends, a kind of love that stays for good in my life, and she has carved a very special place in my heart that only heaven could fix it

Despite reality leads us to different directions of life, our love for each other stands still till words don't rhyme

All of sudden, all this feeling was turned up in joy, swaying my emotion into rapture before dropping her a call telling that our song was in the radio and this was surely another best moment that always put me in total bliss

Song is a pool of lyrics who live with emotions
Song is a language of mystery that moves our world into fragility or eternity
Song is my world of speakings

With songs I could reveal my anguish
With songs I could tell the whole world if I'm in love with you
With songs I could sing my life away in tears, joys or smiles
With songs I could be innocent for all

A song for me is a box of your loving feeling
While lyrics make tones alive and voices make song complete and that's exactly I picture our love in the past which is incomparably sweet

But now, With Heaven On Our Side was no longer in tune as another song had taken the next list when rain started falling then you told me what we had was forever and it was just incomparable that only eternity could describe

Then I know tonight was going into another best evening because I had one best moment of life when listening to the radio the song that reminded me of you

Keep wishing you to be always good, hoping you to be somewhere out there in great shape and longing for one day love would bring you back to me for eternity

I love you and always will....

No comments: