Friday 10 October 2008

Million of Best Wishes

People say that nothing lasts forever

At first I ain't believe but now I start believing that nothing lasts forever

All I know things would stay forever when you are committed to make it forever in your words and deeds where honesty and openness shall be the bases of this commitment

That's how I see and learn things in this life

Now I am looking back to the days when we were together; when green leaves quavered in the morning; when blinking lights of Benton Junction exposed in the evening; when this life had utmost joy to offer

I then realised how thankful I had been to have been trapped in contention where tenderness and loveliness of your love seemed too perfect to comment

I then realised why I felt so much adoration in you when you treated me in the best possible manner, swaying my jovial moment with kisses and smiles and savoring every moment of love with loving words

No matter where do we stand now, all those moments are truly memorable and matchless and they would stay forever in my heart for many many years to come

I still remember when we were lost in space of bliss
I still remember when we were fenched in the hand of rapture
I still remember when we were locked in the sphere of ecstasy

And I still remember each moment when we got together where kisses and touches are the middle name of us

And I still wish each nicest moment would last longer and sweeter but they were the past now as time had shifted us into different direction

I could only now wish the best of you in the future where I wish this life would treat you at the nicest possible way and I wish you every best luck in this world for the true love that you wish to find in someone

I love seeing you happy
I love seeing you flown in joy
I love seeing you washed away in elation

Doubtlessly, I wish you millions of best wishes...

No comments: