Wednesday 22 October 2008

Splendid Wednesday

A stunning day of yesterday paved the way to carry on joyful heart and in truth it was a series of decent texts and calls that made my life was so blissful in every term I could imagine

It was there, the joy of birthday that we all wish to happen
It was there, the moment of getting best wishes from all loved ones
It was there, the magic feeling that arrives on every birthday

Now another new day has just arrived but the feeling of joy remains

And I can't hide every thankfulness that my close circles and loved ones have brought in, with which, load of smiling faces, plenty of laughter and ton of decent chit-chat was the best part of yesterday

If asked what shall be the first thing I shall ask for this birthday?
Then my answer will be a string of happiness to all my loved ones, best friends and people I'm working with

For all who have loved me in this life I thanked you from the bottom of my heart
For all who I've loved in this life I wish to keep loving all of you in everyway of my life

All I know another year has captured me in contentment and I can't ask any better for what I've been blessed from the jobs I've been assigned to families and friends I've been poured

Love is all I have on these days...
Joy is another word that these days are giving...
Bliss is always the one that follows me wherever I go...

Splendid Wednesday everyone!

No comments: