Friday 24 October 2008

value of family

i smell a series of true joys whenever i'm amidst of my family

screaming of aldo puts smile on my face when he runs to me, asking to allow him taking pictures from my digital camera, negotiating to continue picturing some decent members of families especially his favorable cousin ben

smiling of ben leads me to another sphere of bliss especially when talking about narcis quaresmo, a gal of his classmate for which ben has been in the collide of love and hate recently

with both of them a string of decency of living seems to last forever because all of good laughter, smiles, joys and good times we've shared and i shall regret the moment of arriving late in surabaya

with ben, aldo finds ton of bliss
with aldo, ben finds a shell of peace
with ben and aldo, i find genuine joy

suddenly i find again the value of family, reaffirming the value of life that stands above anything else

i luv the moment of being with nephews and i fancy the occasion of loving my big families as i always put my family first after our Dear Lord and i wish to keep this priority last for many decades to come

my family is where i want to go when all seems to be right
my family is the path i want to follow when all looks to be wrong
either i'm wrong or right, in my family i'll fully be accepted without any blame
that's why i keep coming home to my family

in my family, i feel home that never lasts, a home of peace, a house of joy

have a splendid weekend!

No comments: