Wednesday 3 October 2007

Cathedral - Alor... (I)



If I thought the third diving day on Sunday would be less colorful than yester Clown Valley’s trip then I was sadly mistaken

On this Sunday I was greeted in serenity and offered a sight of tranquility

Joyous mood was everywhere with a plate of yummy fried rice kicked off my whole morning in panache and who could stop my morning from dancing?

And in Cathedral, -how they name this brilliant site- we found ton of bliss

Lively corals, blossomed in reef and glued in the wall not just created unrivalled scenery but produced moment of elation that might last for years

I was lost in words… such an indescribable vista!

Yet again, big size fishes such as Red Snapper and schooling of Sweet Lips plus Emperor Angels and Sea Goldie were clearly there to send all of us into total rapture

Yet again, there was a time when Sweet Lips dancing in formation, twisting in creation and playing in style and I was, once again, speechless because that day was surely the best day of the week

Truly, it was a true sparkling moment in Cathedral, a day when we were diving across the cave, encountering traditional fish hunters below 40 meters, and swimming blue ocean with smile in the face

Just prior to that, I must have thought that day had been intentionally made into perfection when no current was posted, only for tons of colorful fishes were pictured everywhere.

Then the full scale of bliss happened on Sunday became apparent as enticing twilight was there, composed the early evening in sweetness then unleashed perfection in silence

No more words are close enough to describe my Sunday in Alor

Good night everyone…
(My love from Alor – 1)

No comments: