Monday 29 October 2007

First Sunrise In Kuta


No question Kuta has all qualities to steer your whole night into total rapture

You could mention any of these, feisty music, lovable friends, tasty food, lovely weather and coldest lager but the most is a moment to see first sunrise

For a very while a thought to explore Kuta when dawn breaks into early morning has been hanging on this mind

And a thought of being there when sunrise is firstly up portraying the loveliness of this enticing Bali has been another utter wish in my wishes

Then one stunning evening was in the making when Kuta appeared too friendly on Saturday’s night, perfecting the moment with the presence of one old friend then making the night was hard to forget

All started along Legian Street with one coldest “Corona” was in my hand and this feisty night was turning into twists and turns

Hot outside but cool inside; loud for the music but calm for the feeling

And the band playing “Is This Love – Bob Marley”, the floor was packed with moves as joy was smoothly thrown into dancing floor

Music was my blood and it has still been till now...
Singing, moving and shoving… me and my friends, making a firm fist for showing the world that “Love is Love” is all we need to make this world a lovely place to live

And the dancing floor was catered with feisty moves found no end

In this respect, a night in Kuta was a clone of one of nicest moments of my life

But our bliss not ended up there, another one was still awaiting to be explored, first sunrise in Kuta Beach

Any nicest dream of life was now closer to realize and what a cracking view when first sunrise was there

Simply stunning, and I was wordless in describing

For a mine, band of silver clouds created a circle of perfection, waiting the golden lights to be slowly appearing behind lining silver clouds

As a cup of hot tea was now held in my hand, cold wind of Kuta was no longer a problem, instead, the cold wind with sea breeze was the best partner of early morning

This was another moment, first sunrise, which I know I would love forever in my blood and it would be remembered every single day in my best memory

In that kind of moment, I wish I had shared with the woman of my life

No sense of regret came as time would be on my side in months to come and I am thankful being gifted with maturity to accept things beyond my control

Seeing first sunrise in Kuta is simply indescribable
(Promise to take “you” there one fine day)

No comments: